• Keith Loughran posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago

Had another round with 2 Calco boys on Friday, Micky B was his usual off the tee but did a bit of fannying around to finis on 31 pts . We were playing off our Calco handicaps & no gimmes Mr Hardwick !! (he knows what I`m getting at re Woodsome Hall) Fearny had a cracking front 9 using a mere 39 shots, like having a round with Rory ! but failed to keep the momentum going & developed Tourettes over a few holes . This is but a blip in Fearnys prep for the Calco , still managed 39 pts I think after a minor choke, so not too shabby. I myself had a poor start but came strong on the back 9 actually scoopin the brass for that feat but still moosed the group , all in all things are going well, but as we all know The Calco is a completely different beast. Haven`t seen or heard much from last years champ, maybe he`s lost the plot & turned to jelly, I doubt it very much ! Fancy dress sorted, just a week in Docklands Excel swerving hippy yoghurt knitters to sort as I`m working on a big arms fair (that`s not an exhibition about people with big arms for the clever clogs that might make a joke out of it) then a day of club cleaning, packing etc then airport time for the biggest golf event in my calendar. Cannot wait boys !!