• Andrew Kaye posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago

Went to range last night with Ferny. People were gathering around him just to watch him swing. I pretended to be his agent and charged people 50p. Behind schedule myself but like the seasoned Calconians say ‘don’t peak too early’. Saw Hardwick at the range, just had his putting lesson. Got me thinking, I have actually never ever been to the range and not seen Stevie there. The co-organiser is brimming with confidence and definitely fancies his chances this year. He has a swagger about him these days, walking through the range Car Park like Mohammed Ali into the ring. Would be a popular winner for sure, but it does bring extra pressure. Jeff update…I have enquired on his behalf on Gumtree for a set of clubs and bag…£30 all in. He’s reluctant to pay that much but we are hopeful of negotiating the price down.

• yes he certainly is talking the talk AK. I have a nice 40 euros ew on him at 30’s …….Ferny will be golfed out and i don’t think he copes with pressure a bit like Tatt 🙂 maybe one of the new boys will just burn the course up with no prior knowledge of the banter. You cannot rule out burke foz sumner etc but the bookies prices are crap!

• Ak is talking himself down and me up
        The Kman has banished his “Slappy Gilmore” for crisp pure strikes. one to watch for sure.
        The Manor Driving Range is to be re named The Steve Hardwick Sheds.
        “turn the lights off Steve when you leave” was heard from the curator.